The requirements for being independently contracted by Class in the Kitchen to teach cooking classes are listed below.
All trainers must:
- Have a computer or laptop with a webcam or webcam capabilities
- Have access to the internet with a speed of 1.5 mbps up/down to ensure a quality connection during the live, online cooking class. Check your internet speed by clicking "HERE" to test your speed at Speedtest.net.
- Not have a violent criminal history record. Cooking instructors that would like to teach kid or teen cooking classes must complete a successful background check. Click "HERE" for more information about the background check process.
- Teach culinary skills and recipes approved by Class in the Kitchen
- Have or be able to create a PayPal account to receive payments for completed classes
- Have a valid US address and Taxpayer Identification Number (ex: social security number) to be able to complete a W-9 form in the event that $599.99 is earned through Class in the Kitchen over the course of a tax year.
- Interview with our Cooking Instructor Recruiting Specialist